This is the loudest exhaust system available for the 991 GT3 / RS. This system weighs in at just 8.5 pounds, removing approximately 54-pounds from the rear when compared to a factory 991 GT3 or 44 from an original GT3RS exhaust system.
This system replaces the OEM side mufflers and center muffler, as well as the original exhaust tips with aggressive 100mm units. It is compatible with the OEM factory emissions equipment (cats/headers).
* Not Shown - This system also includes original exhaust manifold gaskets (2) for 991 GT3/RS models, which can be replaced during installation.
- Three piece, mandrel-bent Stainless Steel construction
- Manufactured in California
- Uses 3-inch diameter mandrel bent tubing to maximize performance
- Removes heat from side mufflers away from rear tires
- Will not cause check engine lights (when using factory catalytic converters/headers) or effect emissions
- Removes 60 pounds from rear of 997 GT3 or GT3RS, removes 44 pounds compared to Shark Werks Bypass Exhaust
- Removes 54 pounds off of a 991 GT3 & 44 pounds of a 991 GT3RS
- 100% Reversible, no welds or cutting required for installation
- Works with factory ECU tuning (no remapping required)
- *** Optional *** Black Ceramic Coating available for $200