Cargraphic - Panamera Electronic Lowering Module - 971 Models
Electronic Suspension Lowering Module
- for Porsche 971 Panamera with Air Suspension
Including "Plug and Play" adapter option
Front axle: -30mm lower (+/- 20mm)
Rear axle: -20mm lower (+/- 20mm)
Cargraphic electronic lowering modules are designed for
cars with OEM air suspension systems. The electronic
lowering module allows a suspension lowering of up to
40mm / 30mm (+/- 20mm) from the stock setting, which
improves the appearance of the vehicle and reduces the
centre of gravity for improved handling. The original height
adjustment switch and functionality are retained, and
many electronic lowering modules feature plug and play
installation with no wire cutting / splicing required. The
electronic lowering module comes with all necessary
mounting components as well as detailed instructions.
- Electronic lowering module with all necessary connectors
- Retains OE suspension geometry and suspension modes
- Easy to install / remove
- Some applications available with "plug and play" adapter
- TÜV approval
- OBD and EMC compliant
Attention - Important Note:
All lowering modules come standard with a speed
Over 70 km/h or 44 mph the electronic lowering moduls
deactivates itself and retains the car to standard ride
height for more driving comfort.
Also supplied is a switch to turn the lowering on and
off if necessary.
* NOTE: Price may vary at time of order due to Euro to Dollar Exchange Rate, call or email (email@example.com) for updated stock status and quote prior to placing order.